City of Carlyle Parks & Recreation – Parks Partners
In an effort to increase partnerships within the community, we have created an affordable and effective sponsorship program to enhance community-wide programs and special events. We are offering several partnership opportunities for community businesses, organizations, clubs and individuals.
Why become a Parks Partner?
By partnering with the Parks Department, you will be able to:
- Increase your business’ name recognition, brand awareness and visibility
- Help keep events and programs affordable for individuals and families
- Develop strong business relations through community engagement
- Make a positive difference in our community’s health and wellness
You can choose from a variety of options to increase your business or organization’s community outreach:
- Banners and sponsorship signage
- Youth athletic team uniforms
- Youth summer camps
- Aquatic programs
- Special events
*Any level of sponsorship will add your business or organization to the list of partners on the Parks Department’s program registration website, as well as recognition on any promotional materials (fliers, emails, social media, etc.) affiliated with any specific programs you choose to partner with.
Please see the attachments below for more information on partnership opportunities and benefits. I want to thank you for your consideration of supporting the City of Carlyle Parks Department. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions regarding partnership opportunities.
Andy Brackett, Park Director | Phone: (618) 594-5205 | Email: email@example.com