1811 Washington St
Carlyle, IL 62231
CITY OF CARLYLE CLEAN-UP WEEK
May 10 – May 13, 2023
The spring City-Wide clean-up week has been scheduled for May 10th through May 13th for residents within the city limits of Carlyle only. A dumpster will be placed inside the fence at the Street & Alley Maintenance Shed located at 1811 Washington Street. Personnel will be at the gate to allow entrance with proof of City of Carlyle residency. You must have proof of city limits residency to gain entrance. Examples are a City of Carlyle Utility bill, Ameren Gas bill, cable bill, etc.
Hours items will be accepted at the Street Shed are as follows:
- Wednesday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Rules & Regulations:
- Yard waste will be accepted
- EMPTY AND DRY paint and oil cans with lids removed will be accepted
- TIRES OF ANY SIZE will NOT be accepted
- TELEVISIONS will NOT be accepted
- The only items the Street Department will pick up are heavy metal objects, such as refrigerators, freezers, etc.
- If you have a heavy metal object that needs to be picked up, you will need to call City Hall at 594-2468 by Monday, May 8th to be put on the list for pick up.
- Heavy metal objects to be picked up must be set out at the alley or street.