CITY OF CARLYLE CLEAN-UP WEEK
May 12 – May 15, 2021
The spring City-Wide clean-up week has been scheduled for May 12th through May 15th for residents within the city limits of Carlyle only. A dumpster will be placed inside the fence at the Street & Alley Maintenance Shed located at 1811 Washington Street. Personnel will be at the gate to allow entrance with proof of City of Carlyle residency. You must have proof of city limits residency to gain entrance. Examples are a City of Carlyle Utility bill, Ameren Gas bill, cable bill, etc.
Hours items will be accepted at the Street Shed are as follows:
- Wednesday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Rules & Regulations:
- Yard waste will be accepted
- EMPTY AND DRY paint and oil cans with lids removed will be accepted
- TIRES OF ANY SIZE will NOT be accepted
- TELEVISIONS will NOT be accepted
- The only items the Street Department will pick up are heavy metal objects, such as refrigerators, freezers, etc.
- If you have a heavy metal object that needs to be picked up, you will need to call City Hall at 594-2468 by May 10th to be put on the list for pick up. All items to be picked up must be set out at the alley or street.