Summer Employment Available at Carlyle Lake
CARLYLE LAKE – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Carlyle Lake is looking for qualified candidates to fill student vacancies for the 2016 summer recreation season. Carlyle Lake offers a great work experience opportunity for students who plan to make a career in the biological sciences, outdoor recreation, or the law enforcement field.
Temporary student positions are available for graduating seniors and college students at the GS-02 level. These positions are available in Interpretive Outreach, Visitor Assistance, Facilities Maintenance, and Environmental Stewardship with an hourly rate of $11.30 and a 40 hour per week work schedule during the summer term. Candidates may be required to work a combination of days, nights, weekends, and holiday shifts.
Basic Requirements and Qualifications:
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school, at a qualifying educational institution on a half-time or full-time basis pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate
- Minimum education requirement of a high school diploma or GED
- Good academic standing with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average
- Transcripts and proof of enrollment/acceptance letter
- Detailed resume showing eligibility for this position
- Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement Temporary Student Position(s): Announcement closes March 20, 2016
- Job Announcements are available online at www.usajobs.gov under the job announcement number. Applicants must create a USAjobs account, build a profile, and create a resume. The job announcements can be located by entering the announcement number into the “keyword” search query on the homepage.
- ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: SWGI1626477416411219PI
For more information contact the Carlyle Lake Project Office at (618) 594-2484 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org