The City of Carlyle is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) from interested parties to design, manufacture and distribute clothing and apparel for the City’s Christmas in Carlyle celebration.
Interested parties are invited to submit proposals for T-Shirts, Long Sleeve Shirts, and Sweatshirts. Online ordering will need to be available. The pricing between supplier production costs and actual sale price will be negotiated upon selection with proceeds to benefit Christmas in Carlyle.
Design specifications are as follows:
- Must say “Christmas in Carlyle”
- Our mascot, Piper the penguin must be displayed.
- Interested parties shall design Piper based on above photo.
- The current year shall be displayed
- Several shirt color options shall be available
- Design shall be kid & adult friendly
Responses to this RFP, with design option and price quotes, are due on or before November 9, 2023, by 3:00 p.m. at Carlyle City Hall. Bid opening will be held at 3:15 p.m. at City Hall. Submit responses to:
City of Carlyle
Kayla Heimann | Office Manager
850 Franklin Street
Carlyle, IL 62231
Questions regarding the RFP should be directed to Kayla Heimann at:
618-594-5206 / firstname.lastname@example.org