Citizens for Carlyle Parks – 6th Annual Trivia Night
St. Patrick’s Day Trivia Night & Silent Auction will be held Friday March 16th at 7 pm. Doors will open at 6 pm. The event will be held at Bretz Wildlife Lodge & Winery. The event is hosted by Citizens for Carlyle Parks.
A portion of the proceeds will help sponsor Carlyle Parks summer youth camps.
This is not your usual trivia night. There are a lot of fun audio/video categories to make it a fun evening for all. This is the 6th trivia night we have hosted. We improve on the trivia and entertainment every year. Again this year we will have FREE DRAFT BEER (while supplies last)!! There will also be prizes for the best decorated table and costumes using a St. Patrick’s Day Theme. Along with the great trivia, there will also be a Silent Auction during the event. Donations for the auction are much appreciated.
Reserve your table today by calling or texting Shannon at 618-791-0212 or e-mail at email@example.com
For silent auction donations, contact Angie @ 618-292-4780.
– Entry Fee is $100 per 8 player team
– Prizes awarded to Top 3 teams and Last Place Team
– Prizes awarded for best decorated table and costumes using a St. Patrick’s Day theme
– 50/50 Drawings
– Free Draft Beer, other drinks must be purchased from the Wildlife Lodge & Winery bar
– Bring snacks to share with your team or purchase food from the restaurant
See you on March 16th for a FUN evening!