Kaskaskia Watershed Association’s Annual Summit
The Kaskaskia Watershed Association’s 18th Annual Summit will be held on March 5, 2018, (9:00 am – 2:00 pm) at the Mariner’s Village Resort Conference Center in Carlyle, IL. The theme for this year’s Summit is “Partnering to Make Choices to Better the Kaskaskia Watershed”. This year’s theme will focus on the choices we have to make on the local, state and federal level to correct issues in the watershed.
- COL Bryan Sizemore Commander, St. Louis District, Army Corps of Engineers
- Jeff Boeckler, NorthWater Consulting
- Dave Gordon, Supervisory Hydraulic Engineer, St. Louis Distric, USACE
- Monique Savage, Planner, St. Louis District
- Bob Hammel, Site Superintendent, Eldon Hazlet State Park
- Jon Summers, Operations Manager USACE, Lake Shelbyville
- Doug Wasmuth, Natural Resource Specialist, Carlyle Lake
- Courtney Wilson, Asst. Operations Manager USACE, Jerry F. Costello Lock and Dam
- Mic Middleton, Site Superintendent, IDNR Kaskaskia State Fish and Wildlife Area
- Carena Van Riper, Asst. Professor Dept. of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, U of I
Pre-registration is required by March 1, 2018. To register for the event, contact Ms. Trisha Roberson at HeartLands Conservancy by calling (618) 566-4451 ext.12 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org There is a $15.00 registration fee to cover the cost of lunch and refreshments. Checks should be made payable to HeartLands Conservancy. Credit card payment may be used for advanced registration.
For more information please contact the Carlyle Lake/Kaskaskia River Project Office at (618)594-2484 or email email@example.com